free website stats program 2008 Anniversary Color...Is it worth the money?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Anniversary Color...Is it worth the money??

"Copper top battery, no other battery looks like or last like it"
That is what my kids said when i brought it home. I guess its what YOU like. It just cought my eye and liked the colors. Like all have said on here it, it what you like and no need to please everyone else except your self.
If you work the deal right, it will not cost you that much more. I got them to throw in a couple of bags of things to seal the deal, Boots,jacket,chaps. Tee shirts for the kids ect... First service (the only one they will do) I will do the rest.:taunt
Any hardeware I put on the bike will not be done by them with there inflated rates.
If you like, buy it.:D

darkknight, it keeps going and going is energizer, silver red and black, not the copper top. Now if the harley copper and black came with a bunny(playboy type) it maybe worth a look.

That's fine by me.... since most of those guys prefer other Chippendale dancers themselves.

:p

might not be so fine when he's kissing the back of your neck and whispering sweet nothings in your ear...:56::swoon:26::boxing:boxing:boxing

I was at the stealer today and looked over the new bikes and thought that the colors were nice but they just wasnt "fantastic". Also, the only thing I thought that was great was the ABS and the serials on the tank. Other than that, there was NOTHING that mad the annv. bikes differant from the others.

P1020090.JPG

Don't think the color is worth the extra...kinda looks cheap actually...just my silly opinion....Nothin for me like black....But thats me..Happy Thanksgiving...

ABS brakes on a bike are great for that part of the country which gets a lot of rain. It might even benifit those riders who like to ride in the snow. There is no issue in locking up the brakes which could result in a bad slide.

Just my 2 cents.

As for the copper top battery look, no thanks , not my first choice.

Copper is for pennies not a harleys what were they thinking :17::49:i think harley has a color blind painter

I wasn't a big fan of the color, but it is the only color the '08 Wide Glides come in and I am a big fan of those. My color of choice is black or red, but the copper/black kinda grows on you after a while. I guess I'm saying I don't mind it so much now, but it's not my personal favorite.

I like mine and the ABS and stereo are great.

Attachments

• 08 hd 2smj.jpg
    08 hd 2smj.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 08 hd3smj.jpg
    08 hd3smj.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
Back