free website stats program 2006 FXDI 35th Anniversary Super Glide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2006 FXDI 35th Anniversary Super Glide

hey chas

Now is the timw for us Aussies to be buying online, with the increase in value of aus$. the more we buy the more we save!

Well, i have picked the bike up and am absolutely ecstatic about it. With the new kitchen I'm installing at home I have had limited time to get up, maybe some more this weekend!

There is a dice run in a city about 150kms from our town next weekend, which is a possibilty. (150kms is close out here away from the coastline)

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

have a squizz

Snake
I do most of my shopping on the internet too, as the local shops have limited selection.
I put the shortest version of the Harley screen on my bike, and I'll let you know what I think once I've had a ride with it. Can't stand looking through a sheild, especially whens it raining.
Let me know when your ride arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on picking up your new bike, Snake! Fine looking beast. Let me know how you like the ride after the 15km trip.
It snowed here on Monday, but spring arrived today and looks good for the weekend. No riding for me as I'll be skiing in Banff this weekend. Can't be in two places at the same time...

I have a 06 35th. I sold my 05 SuperGlide to friends son and got an 06 with 1600 mi on it and all chromed out....whole front end and controls as well. Got forward controls and custom bags and a sissybar. I put the 1550 bigbore stage 2 with 203 cams in it as well. I found original slash down screamin eagle pipes on ebay ...not those wussied down epa 50 state legal crap. It sounds and goes like all get out.......I get lots of compliments where ever I go because so few of the 35th bike around.:cheers

Don't own a 35th but talked to the rider who did. He had installed forward controls and replaced the rear fender with the wide glide fender.

He had the fender painted to match and the bike looked sharp. There probably were other mods but these stand out i my memory. The bike looked like what HD should have done.

Back