free website stats program 2002 flstfi headlamp | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2002 flstfi headlamp

yes sir..see foto in post #6..sealed glass with electrical connections in the back..the alternative would be a bulb in a bulb holder,right?

also the diagram in post 4 lower left is a sealed beam . service manual says all flstc and flstf have sealed beam except hdi's..

Who'd a thunk it. I guess the bulbs in Jacks diagram are for the passing lamps or the other models. If there were a 7" model that was a bulb type that fit, thats what I'd looking for. Then your options open up and get a lot cheaper.....

i have virtually the same diagram in my manual..the bottom is flstc,flstf...the middle is fxst,fxstb..the top is fxstd,flsts,fxsts .
that is an excellent idea, replacing the sealed beam with a bulbholder. hadnt thought of it. been in touch with trucklite, confirmed that their bulb will replace mine which is a type H6024, waiting on pricing info. thanks for the idea..

very much appreciate your suggestion..that is halogen and i wanna get led..also want compatible connection , im a pretty good welder but you dont want me figuring out wiring..

You should be able to pick up a used one from a swap meet or ebay for cheap....

The LED I posted will replace the H4 once you have the headlight conversion. It's cheaper that say buying a Headwinds unit.

Back