free website stats program 125" RevTech | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

125" RevTech

I am not worried about the book value of my bike, someday I might buy a newer one but I won't sell the springer, she's just a doll.

I enjoy my bikes, doesn't matter to me if it's worth 30k or 30 cents, as long as I am happy with it.

Have you looked at the factory reman program or just a new factory 80ci crate motor? Great bargins compared to a new S&S motor. With a motor that big 125 you don't have enough rear tire to handle (or clutch) anyway.

Actually what I would really like is a motor with HUGE torque from idle to 3000, as I don't think my bike has been over 3000 rpm more than twice, I like to put along in a higher gear. An engine with big torque would be nice for passing, hill's, or just rolling up to 60-70 mph from 40 in high gear...

Thats why I think a big incher with maybe a different grind cam would be my ideal engine...

If your bike is still running the stock 81 cu in. engine something like an Ultima El Bruto 113 cu in. with 120 ft lbs of torque would be like night and day. I would highly suggest you look into them a little before dropping a ton of cash on S&S. The 113" can be had for under $5k and will be very reliable.

Save your money! Call or go on line to king of cubes .com Randy there can use what you have...make it Bigger, Better, and a (edit) Evo for a lot less then a whole new Engine!
He builds Big dependable Street Motors. can you say 127 or a 131 up to 260 Cu In ..but he also Builds some of the Fastest Drag racing Motors in the world! Read his website He sell ready to bolt in motors...but he can also make that 90 EVO scream and make you run out and get better and BIGGER BRAKES! good luck...Let me know what ya think !

..anyway S&S is a better engine then a Rev Tech

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back