free website stats program '09 Ultra Battery | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

'09 Ultra Battery

HD4ME....I've said the same thing and even made him a respectable offer.

Dr.Dolittle....I don't think his attention span is long enough to search the forum.

JDPEagle...yep! He's a bar owner and I've heard him try to impress women by telling them he owns the biggest, most expensive Harley Davidson they make. Then someone shoots him down by acknowledging the number of times he's ridden it.

Cyclops....I think the term "lazy" is coming into play for him to do it.

Griffy...he's under the impression they're already there. He says he can't find them.

I think he's wanting me to look at it but I'm not really up for it. If any of you would ever meet the man you would understand why. I'm headed up there in a bit. $.25 wings and $2.00 baby pitchers. Thanks for the input from all. I've learned something......no matter what Harley changes......they KNOW the battery is in the right place so keep putting it there.

Hey the battery is a breeze to change,front seat off, one bolt for the top clamp and the positive and neg leads. When you get a battery tender it will come with pig tails to hook up to the battery. griffy

you also have to remove the tray with the module in it, its just a couple of bolts.

to get the seat off open the right (topside) saddlebag and unscrew the phillips screw, then remove the passenger grab strap, and then remove the same type of screw located under the tourpack

you also have to remove the tray with the module in it, its just a couple of bolts.

to get the seat off open the right (topside) saddlebag and unscrew the phillips screw, then remove the passenger grab strap, and then remove the same type of screw located under the tourpack

On my 07 you have to take the right "saddle bag" off , take the u-clip out of the way and get a deep well 7/16 socket with a long ext. , go thru the hole where the clip was and then take the bolt out that holds the psngr. grab strap and also the u shaped brkt. that holds the saddle bag onto the scoot.

My Electraglide Classic really impresses the ladies;

Especially my wife;

Particularly when I sneak out the driveway without her on the back of it;

Hoooboy, that always impresses her.....:54:

Back