free website stats program 08 models | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

08 models

I also have a Lenale fan installed. I can not say that it does much at this point. It just has not been hot enought to give it a fair test.
I am keeping the heat gun on the bike and check it often, when I have given it a fair chance I wil post results.
The idea is sound but I am not sure it can move enought air to really drop temps?
It does look ok on the bike. easy to install and seems to be well made. I mounted it during the winter. I had to get rid of the horn that came with it and come up with my own horn theirs just was not right for a Hd more like a moped.
While I am not worried that my bike will melt down I do look for ways to lower temps when in paradies.
The switch to a true 100% sny oil did do some good and I sleep better knowing it can take the temps better than sny3 or normal oils.
I went with M1VTWIn but there are a lot of good ones around.
fan5.jpg

I just ordered a Lenale fan with the OEM horn relocation kit. I live in Killadelphia, PA and I just get stuck in too much traffic too often to enjoy my ride during the week. I hope this helps as I just plan on using it when in traffic. :yes

My o8 road King has true dual rineharts and a stage one tune but I think what has helped with the heat the most is shields from RJS. I think they look nice too, I live in Florida and have ridden them in 96 degree heat. Its better that it was

Back