free website stats program 07 StreetGlide Stalling | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

07 StreetGlide Stalling

You say it's at the dealer now. Ask them to check records to see if service bulletin #0903 "torque smoothing download" has been done. It was supposed to be done @ no charge to all/any '07 that had idle problems.

That fixed my idle problems on my 07 STREETBOB:s

Thanks to all for the feedback and problem solving. I received my bike back on saturday the 4th and was told by the servicing dealer that they performed a new mapping download to the ECM and also carried out TT410 bulletin 2007 Big Twin Idle Speed Improvements dated August 3, 2009. This service recalibrates the IAC (idle air controller) and it applies to all Big Twins including bikes with various HD Race Tuners. It adresses concerns related to idle speed and return to idle, my bike had both issues. I may be mistaken but the fuel mileage went way up as well. I routinely got 42 MPG with my wife aboard and ride normal; not "like I stole it". I'll confirm actual mileage and repost. I road over 200 miles yesterday some on a charity ride, our group had about 80 bikes in it and it never missed a beat or gave any indication it wanted to stall. Again best to you all and Ride Safe!:)

Back