free website stats program 07 roadking and Crank Runout Concern | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

07 roadking and Crank Runout Concern

Not to worry about dragging it out, that's how we all learn here. I sometimes get irritated with what I think is poor quality on my HD. For a reality check, I sometimes visit other brand forums, and they have problems too. For a real eye opener, visit one of the "Elite" German brand forums. Yikes!!, talk about dealer double talk, parts backordered, etc.
Riders that search forums about their bikes are interested in more than just going for a ride. I believe they (we) are the purists that want to know every detail, and get dirty hands in the process.
I wont to thanks every one for there patience and responding to answer my questions, I talked to an engine builder and he told me that some of the cranks came out of the factory that way. I will have to pull the cam plate and get a check as close as I can . I am in the process of installing a timing belt on a 05 Tdi Jetta now for a friend. Using the correct tools and procedure. When I get done I will check the run out. If it is in the 005 or 006 hope I will order a cam . I wont to try a Andrews cam . If its is way out I will have to re think this . I believe for around 4500 or so I can have a engine put together this winter. I am going to ride now. I drive a 12 valve cummins and a couple of tdi jetta for a reason, they run good and give very little trouble . To be honest there torque motors also if you know how to make them run:)

Back