free website stats program zumo navigational interface directions | Harley Davidson Forums

zumo navigational interface directions

glimmerman

Red faced here. some how, some where in this office space, i have misplaced my directions for my interface. usually read them before starting a project and they aren't in my service manual where i usually park stuff. any kind souls have their directions or could point me in the direction to download same, i would be most grateful. thanks, kevin

Red faced here. some how, some where in this office space, i have misplaced my directions for my interface. usually read them before starting a project and they aren't in my service manual where i usually park stuff. any kind souls have their directions or could point me in the direction to download same, i would be most grateful. thanks, kevin

Don't rightly comprehend. What are you asking for?????

Glimmerman, I think this is the one you are looking for. One tip; make sure the pins are well-seated. If they aren't the audio from the GPS will cut out the stereo sound, but you won't be able to hear the GPS audio.

Attachments

• Boom Audio Navigation Interface Module Kit Instructions.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 27
THAT'S IT!!! thanks very much. downloaded and ready to roll soon as i get back from the dragon, snake, rattler, gaunlet and where ever else these friends from ont. are dragging me. thread is closed at this time.

Back