free website stats program Zion National Park | Harley Davidson Forums

Zion National Park

joel

We are heading south this year to visit some of the National Parks in southern Utah.
I am shipping the bike to Las Vegas, we fly in on 06/27/19 This gives an extra 2 days of site seeing.
From Vegas we will head towards Zion National Park where we will have a centralized hotel.
We plan on being in the area 4-5 days than make our way back to Spokane Wa.
If anyone has any thoughts on places to see, post it up for us to check them out.

We are heading south this year to visit some of the National Parks in southern Utah.
I am shipping the bike to Las Vegas, we fly in on 06/27/19 This gives an extra 2 days of site seeing.
From Vegas we will head towards Zion National Park where we will have a centralized hotel.
We plan on being in the area 4-5 days than make our way back to Spokane Wa.
If anyone has any thoughts on places to see, post it up for us to check them out.
If you have the time you should check out the grand canyon, it's worth the visit

Zion is a must.Better than the Grand Canyon.The best view of the Grand Canyon is from the south.But, it takes hours to get there.Spend the hours at Zion.You used to be able to ride through Zion from west to east and back.If You can still do that,it is spectacular.When I was last there,They talked about busing visitors around the park in the future.Hope that didn't happen.

Joel, I've spent a fair amount of time in SE Utah over the years. I've put together a longish travel recommendation, hope it will help.

Bill

Attachments

• SE Utah recommendations.pdf
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
A few pictures of the trip

20190703_084749.jpg
20190628_121002.jpg

Attachments

• 20190704_082520.jpg
    20190704_082520.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Sorry about multiple pictures couldn't edit them out and 1 from Arches got in Zion .

Back