free website stats program Zanotti's | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Zanotti's

Due to the policy change on international sales. The internet sellers are forbidden from selling overseas. The new "Zanotti" will be fine for domestic. It's our international brothers who are hurt
WAP.gif

Stopped at Zannotti's today. The dealership will probably be done by end of January. Its like loosing a old friend. :(:(
I was told that no one is taking over so all those great people at the dealer will be out of work.

Very sad, indeed. I liked them a lot. Maybe Mark at M&M will pick up some business.

If they are going to close at the end of January do you think I should take advantage of the discount that they offer and buy my cam chain tensioner/ high output oil pump from them now? I've never bought anything from them but folks on this forum apparently think highly of them. With a company soon to go out of business I'm a little cautious about sending them $400.00.

If they are going to close at the end of January do you think I should take advantage of the discount that they offer and buy my cam chain tensioner/ high output oil pump from them now? I've never bought anything from them but folks on this forum apparently think highly of them. With a company soon to go out of business I'm a little cautious about sending them $400.00.

I would contact their internet sales. I asked about the dealership and did not specify if that included internet sales....Zanotti Motor Co. Inc.

Oh no, really hate to hear this.

Ah I really hate to hear this. I have gotten so many good deals from these folks and had hoped to buy some in the future when my money wasn't so tight. But I was visiting their website last night and noticed it no longer had the parts search. So I emailed them about it. Below is the reply I got this morning.

[-----
Hi, the owner of Zanotti is retiring. As of Dec 31 we are no longer a Harley Davidson, Honda or Yamaha dealer. If you do not find what you are looking for in our posted PDF inventory list, then we cannot order it. We are no longer doing Internet orders from the old website. We do have an eBay store site with existing inventory only. Thanks, John H @ Zanotti
------]

I'm gonna miss these folks. I'm sure that them being taken out of the market will probably cause prices to rise elsewhere. But maybe someone else will step in their place and sell us stuff at great prices like they did. You guys might want to check their existing inventory in case you need anything.

Re: Oh no, really hate to hear this.

I'm gonna miss these folks. I'm sure that them being taken out of the market will probably cause prices to rise elsewhere. But maybe someone else will step in their place and sell us stuff at great prices like they did. You guys might want to check their existing inventory in case you need anything.

I live about 12 miles south of them and visited store at the beginning of December and walking in the store and seeing how bare the place was it is like loosing a old friend. The service I recieved there was second to none. Even thought I did not purchase my bike there that made no difference. I heard that that New Castle Harley was taking over there internet sales.......
New Castle HD | 724.924.2310 | Pennsylvania

Re: Oh no, really hate to hear this.

I sure hope New Castle or whoever takes their internet business sets up their site the same way Zanotti had theirs. It was nice to just enter a part number and get the price. I'm waiting for the e-mail from Zanotti, they said in their letter to me that they would let me know when they get something worked out.

Back