free website stats program Your Favourite Riding Movie | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Your Favourite Riding Movie

I liked Harley Davidson and the Marlborough Man, Wild Hogs (though kind of silly) but my favorites are The World's Fastest Indian and a great Canadian movie called "One Week". This movie is a must see and features an across Canada trip on a '73 Norton Comando (though also with underlying themes). Great movie!

Not my favorite, but a couple that haven't been mentioned - The Born Losers and Billy Jack. Born Losers was one of the Billy Jack movies.

1. McQueen Great Escape... (Classic Movie as well)
2. Mad Max I & II
3. TT: Closer to the Edge 3D (2011)
4. On Any Sunday (1971)
5. Stone (1974)
6. Dust to Glory (2005)
7. The Girl on a Motorcycle (La Motocyclette) (1968)
8. Choppertown: The Sinners (2005)
9. Faster (2003)
10. Quadrophenia (1979)

Oh man! I forgot about "Long Way Round" ! I think it was actually a tv series. It's about a motorcycle trip Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman took from London to New York, the long way round! 19k miles from 14 April 2004 to 29 July 2004! I believe the series is on disc now. Mighty long trip through some very inhospitable terrain in less than 4 months! I HIGHLY recommend this one! :bigsmiley30:

Thank you all, for all of your replies. They all sound great. (I've only heard of the 2 I'd first posted.) Now I have some movies to look for in the DVD stores (An' on E-Bay)
I haven't seen "Mad Max," or it's sequels in many years (practically since VHS first came on the scene ... yes, I'm that old :newsmile077:)

Please, don't feel like you cannot continue to post movie names: I welcome more suggestions. Thank you.

Easy Rider, Worlds Fastest Indian, Wild Hogs and Electra Glide in Blue

Back