free website stats program Wreck On The Way To Work This Morning | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wreck On The Way To Work This Morning

I gotcha Glider , forgive me I'm getting old plus I don't text either , yes you heard me right I don't text , I even blocked it on my phone so no one can text me either . I don't believe in texting . I'm bull headed that way . LOL

I don't either, My cel phone is a dinosaur with just the keypad for dialing.:D

They can keep all the fancy stuff. Besides I can't see the keys anyway.:D

:prayers with the family...I dont tex and if someone puts me on hold the conversation is over...by by..

Truely a sad situation. Let's keep the family in our thoughts. And let's keep our eyes open because the cages sure won't. Be safe out there.

That is the problem Dr.E...you are probably nailed it. The victim cannot speak as to what ACTUALLY happened if they are injured or deceased. Happened to my gal a couple years ago, was making a left turn on green arrow signal, person in oncoming traffic ran the red light, did not yield and took her car out at 45mph (how can you get up to that speed in a four way intersection at 5:00PM SoCal traffic. Anyway, she was injured, taken to the hospital, car towed 25 miles away (our house was only a couple blocks away). The other person was there to talk to the officer, claimed she had the green light and so that was how the report read. Needless to say, an absent victim cannot defend themself so fault passes to victim unable to defend themselves...!

A tragic but sobering reminder of the perils involved in our pursuit to ride. Sad. Please, everyone be safe out there.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the rider and family, very sad news to hear. Makes me think it's a war zone out there, please all be careful!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the rider and family, very sad news to hear. Makes me think it's a war zone out there, please all be careful!

It is, you always have to watch out for the other guy and practice your skills.
My condolences to the rider's family. Ride safe.

If you go to the OK City newspaper the report reads like it is questionable. No that the rider couldn't have misjudged his lane change, but I got the feeling that the officer only had the pickup truck drivers account of the accident. The newspapers report only stated the the rider clipped a car and the rider was thrown from the bike with the pickup hitting the bike and not the rider. We and the family will probably never really know what happened, but it still won't change the outcome. My thoughts are with the family.

GOD BLESS our fallin rider.May he be in the arms of our LORD. Dear LORD keep all us bikers safe this ridding season...

Back