• Yes

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My knees can't take the riding position on the Wing, so no I wouldn't buy one. May test ride one just because.

I'm not looking to add another bike, I already have the one that I want. But - this is the ONLY Honda I would buy.

Honda introduced some new bikes and I wouldn't buy any of them except this one the F6B. What do you think about the 'Street-glide' type Wing?

Back to the original Question, "What do I think?", I liked it! While I can see some similarities between this and the Street Glide I think this bike can stand on it's own merits.
ferrousbueller-albums-bike+show%2C+nov.+2012-picture9133-honda_f6b.jpg

Would I buy one? Yes, absolutely! After I won the lottery that is. This couldn't possibly replace my FXSTC, no way. However, in my fantasy of winning the lottery I dream of having several bikes, (and cars, one or two homes, maybe even a boat).

Here is my 30 second, "hands on" evaluation:

At 842lbs it's not a lightweight bike. However, the low center of gravity made it easy to pick up off the sidestand. That makes me believe it would make for some spirited thrashing through the twisties.
The riding position was a little more forward than laid back. The seat was firm, the location of the controls seemed to be convenient. I was impressed with how the side bags blended in nicely with the rest of the body work and how roomy they appeared to be when opened.
ferrousbueller-albums-bike+show%2C+nov.+2012-picture9132-honda_f6b.jpg

That's all the details I can give. It was a crowed show and I didn't want to deny anyone else their turn on this bike.

Cheers!
Ferrous

thinking of that old saying "i'd rather see my sister pregnant than my brother on on honda"

thinking of that old saying "i'd rather see my sister pregnant than my brother on on honda"

If your Sister is happy being pregnant, Good for Her!

If your Brother is happy on a Honda, Good for Him!

In other words, let them decide what they ride. Then be happy for/with them!

Cheers!
Ferrous

If your Sister is happy being pregnant, Good for Her!

If your Brother is happy on a Honda, Good for Him!

In other words, let them decide what they ride. Then be happy for/with them!

Cheers!
Ferrous

i agree, just something i remembered from a friends brother when i was in high school.

Nope. Not at all interested. They could give me on, and if they did I would turn around and sell it and get me a CVO.

Back