free website stats program wisconsin to daytona | Harley Davidson Forums

wisconsin to daytona

Really wished that I could ,I need to get out of this cold and snow for awhile.My Bro lives in Palm Bay Fl.Getting out of the North would be quite cold and scary with the weather we have been having.I think they said 28below sometime this week.This old body would never be able to ride in that.

I assume you're referring to Bike Week next month and not Biketoberfest in October.

If your route brings you through north Georgia at all, shoot me a PM and I might ride some of the way with you.

I live right off of 75 and will be going down to bike week. however i'm not able to leave until Friday morning (6th) going down. when are you coming through? I work in Macon and travel 75 daily.

we are leaving wis the night of the 26 th not sure when we will be going thru macon area but hope to be at my sons house in cocoa beach fri night

I live right off of 75 and will be going down to bike week. however i'm not able to leave until Friday morning (6th) going down. when are you coming through? I work in Macon and travel 75 daily.

Back