free website stats program Winter Riding Apparel | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Winter Riding Apparel

My heated pant liners are great. I have arthritis in my knees and they keep them nice and warm. Can't remember the price.

Gerbing jacket liner...( have the heated gloves but rarely use then unless it's under 30 deg) in the winter all I wear is a long sleeve t-shirt..jacket liner and either my leather jacket or the newer heavy nylon Harley coat. Once it gets hot I turn off the liner... then take the liner off it it gets that warm. Much more comfortable than to many layers like I used to do. Someone already said the heated liner is like wearing a toaster.

Hey mydeluxe, Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Photoshop??? Or is your bike really stretched out like that? If so...how does it handle?
Already asked, didn't see post. So, how does it handle?
wilks3

Last edited:

2+ PUN intended...so does it have two oil tanks and yeah, it must handle like...eh...limosine on two wheels...or rails? :newsmile100:

Oops, did not mean to hijack the thread...my HD Jacket, Heine Gehrke Jacket w/ zip in liner; , Leather wrap for face, Belstaff Road Racer Gloves and HD Helmet (both made with protective Carbon Fiber) and Wilson leather chaps, HD/Wolverine boots. Though there are probably some better, for the price (most were used and way under $100). I am considering heated gear from Gerbing, but have not needed it in almost 20 years, but I am a little older and wiser...:D

Last edited:
pair of "JoeRocket" winter ridding gloves. liked them soo much bought another pair. rode in 37 degre temp and no cold fingers. best 30 bucks ever spent. just don't say yoou bought them at the honda store. got them to ride atvs in winter, got a nice thumb wiper on both thumbs to wipe visor.

Back