free website stats program Willie G skull collection | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Willie G skull collection

:small3d031:Just got all the Willie G skull collection on my fatboy, really love it. now im going riding 70 degrees here in Quincy, lets ride.

That looks great....Nice bike...You just cost me money. Something elce I need:bigsmiley23:..Thanks.

Fatbryan, What kind of highway pegs are those? Been looking for set, I like those!
Thanks!
wilks3
:USA

its like house remoldling once you start your never finished.:p

Man, you got that right. Mine came with the primary cover like yours and skull and cross bones for valve covers. I had to get new mirrors and bolts for tag so I kept the skull thing going. I think that's about the extent of the skulls on mine though.

Nice sled BTW.

fatbryan,

Nice scoot dude, bet you feel just like Arnold when you are riding. The only problem is you are just getting started!

Does aneyone know whair I can get the willie skull for my horn?...I saw it on here somewhere

Does aneyone know whair I can get the willie skull for my horn?...I saw it on here somewhere

Just a start Mat60 for a price comparison.

New WILLIE G. SKULL Harley Horn Cover Attachment LOOK
Buy It Now $84.00 Time left:13d 1h 50m

After seeing fatbryans willie skull collection , I liked it so much Know I have one...NICE Thanks JBC2565...:D

Back