free website stats program Willie G retiring | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Willie G retiring

I accept:D I would like the job of test riding the new models @ Talladega but there is a long list of apps:D

When I lived in Birmingham I knew a couple of guys that did that and from what they said it is very much a real job. Not so much the riding but paperwork.

Just announced today that after 49 years with HD he will be retiring effective April 30, 2012. Thoughts?
WAP.gif

49 years at the same job is an accomplishment anyone would be proud of. He is due his retirement and time in the wind. I wish him all the best. As we said in the Navy, Fair winds and following seas!

Sometimes a New Broom Sweeps Clean, Just look at Apple different circumstances, But if your a Apple shareholder your looking at a good dividend, Jobs would never give out dividends,
Very few if any people are indispensable.
The Motor Company will continue on.
Just my Thoughts.

...Very few if any people are indispensable.
The Motor Company will continue on.
Just my Thoughts.

My Dad said, "Stick your hand in a bucket of water, then quickly take it out. See how long it takes to fill that hole you left".

I'm sure Willie G. will have his hand in the company still. I'm also sure Harley Davidson will survive.

Cheers!

The man was/is an icon; i know, i have his skulls all over my bike (pics to follow). In all seriousness, and i know this is an old thread, he iswas the best part of Harley-Davidson.

Back