free website stats program Wild Hogs 2 cancelled? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wild Hogs 2 cancelled?

I think a sequel would be funny. Don't worry about the staff from OCC, select someone else. Keep the four main characters they worked well together.

Tim the Tool Man cant fix squat without Al, just like I can't without HD Forum! (Lil shout out there)

I think the OCC cameo would be awesome again. JR could walk up and tell them hello, then SR could scamper over and try to find out what he said to them...

More Power! More Power!

Saw the original again just last week. I would love to see a sequel - and it certainly doesn't need OCC guys in there.

Gotta agree with you there. Those OCC guys are so insignificant as to be irrelevant. I doubt there roles would have any impact on the movie being made or not made.

Sonny Barger and Peter Fonda on their original bikes at a bar when the Wild Hogs pull up and start shoot'n biker talk would be cool!
+1 for WH2
wilks3

Please remain canceled, Wild Hogs is the 3 Stooges of motorcycling. There are so many better scripts that can still be funny but offer a much better depiction of who we really are. There is enough negative publicity about the biker lifestyle we don't need to enter the realm of bumbling idiots as well.

I got a better version, use trike riders, wingers and bagger owners instead and send them to the local Dairy Queen, use the same four main characters. Send them to a number of bike and trike rallies along the way.

They did a True Grit remake. Hhhmmm, how about Easyrider?

Original cast, but we need suggestions for Dennis Hopper's part. RIP...

I'm thinking Will Ferrel

Please remain canceled, Wild Hogs is the 3 Stooges of motorcycling. There are so many better scripts that can still be funny but offer a much better depiction of who we really are. There is enough negative publicity about the biker lifestyle we don't need to enter the realm of bumbling idiots as well.
Why would we care if they depict who we are or not? It's just a movie for entertainment and not a documentary. I doubt the first one was ever meant to be based on real characters. (living or dead)

Back