free website stats program Why do some riders dress up like Glenn Hughes from the Village People? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do some riders dress up like Glenn Hughes from the Village People?

Just wondering why so many Harley riders (and a few Metrics) feel it is important to don black leather, studs, pins, patches, doo-rags, etc. when they ride? Do you think they wear that stuff to the office M-F or only at HOG rallies and toy runs?

Its just like what they say about riding a Harley... If I have to explain it you wouldn't understand it!
WAP.gif

Just wondering why so many Harley riders (and a few Metrics) feel it is important to don black leather, studs, pins, patches, doo-rags, etc. when they ride? Do you think they wear that stuff to the office M-F or only at HOG rallies and toy runs?

Gotta say that black leather is pretty cool....not to mention the protection provided. Besides, my wife says I look tough in my leather.

The chaps aren't for me but that's why were are all indivisualls , I haven't got a doo rag yet but I need one , for the opposite reason , I don't have much hair on top and it would help from getting really sun burned . Now as for people wearing chaps I like the young girls at the bike nights wearing their chap with boy shorts , they don't look like village people at all . YIKES !

Now as for people wearing chaps I like the young girls at the bike nights wearing their chap with boy shorts , they don't look like village people at all . YIKES !

Now how on earth could anyone argue with that? By the way, my ex-cheer leader wife says they are called "spankies". True story

When I ride, I like to wear my three piece suit..That consists of an jock strap, top hat and socks ( maybe that's a four piece suit?)
I don't care what anyone wears or what they ride, or what they think for that matter.

WELL...I said I didnt care what one wairs........I do know....Thats not something I ever want to see...I hope you dont mind me saying ALTO but you are a little sick today .:small3d031:

WELL...I said I didnt care what one wairs........I do know....Thats not something I ever want to see...I hope you dont mind me saying ALTO but you are a little sick today .:small3d031:

Mat, your right up to a point. There are some things I've seen at bike events that there ought to be a law against. I truly believe that there should be some legal criteria you have to meet before they can sell you anything in spandex. Alto you need to seek professional help. Now tell me again about spankies.:small3d031:

Back