free website stats program Why do some riders dress up like Glenn Hughes from the Village People? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do some riders dress up like Glenn Hughes from the Village People?

Wow I think I just learned more about BUBBIE than I ever knew before, and yet even with fewer CAPS than he usually does. Nice to get to know more of you SIR BUBBIE. Course I already knew you must be a great guy since Geezer spoke so highly of you and I have come to know Geezer (thru PM's and email) as quality character person.

I think if I TRIED to grow my hair (what's left of it) long, it would look like a Hippie BOZO with just a ring around the edges.

Wow I think I just learned more about BUBBIE than I ever knew before, and yet even with fewer CAPS than he usually does. Nice to get to know more of you SIR BUBBIE. Course I already knew you must be a great guy since Geezer spoke so highly of you and I have come to know Geezer (thru PM's and email) as quality character person.

I think if I TRIED to grow my hair (what's left of it) long, it would look like a Hippie BOZO with just a ring around the edges.

AHAWwwww,,, You :29: and Jack :bigsmiley18: Now that would be a pair...

signed....BUBBIE

Who is Glenn Hughes??

Bill

tn820s3.jpg

Back