free website stats program Who's riding Saturday the 16th in the mid-west? | Harley Davidson Forums

Who's riding Saturday the 16th in the mid-west?

Ozoneman

Saturday is supposed to be 38 degrees F but sunny. The winds are supposed to be light too. Maybe it won't be too bad!

I have to ride Saturday because I have to pick my bike up at the dealership. This will be an adventure for me since I haven't been on a bike for 30 years.

I had my newly acquired bike delivered to the local dealership by trailer from the previous owner's home which was several miles away a couple days ago. Had several extras added since they had a 15 percent off sale on parts and labor. Well they called today and said it is ready. They said I need to pick it up. I guess Saturday will be the best day since after Saturday we are expecting a bunch of rain and then snow with falling temps next week. I was hoping I could leave it at the dealership until the weather got better, but they need me to move it out to make room for other bikes coming in.

Wish me luck in my adventure tomorrow!:bigsmiley30:

you are one tough son of a gun dont think I could do it. enjoy the ride and be safe, nice looking ride

It got in the low 40's here today, and I thought about going out for a spin, but theres too much salt on the roads.

Hope you made it home safe and enjoyed the journey. I'd be willing to bet you took the long way home....LOL

We made it back! Turned out to be a decent day. A little cold but not to bad. It's now sitting in the garage waiting for me and the warmer weather. Looks great with my new stuff on it! The service guys at the dealership are great too. They bend over backwards and are always so friendly and helpful.

Today it is raining. No ride today!

We made it back! Turned out to be a decent day. A little cold but not to bad. It's now sitting in the garage waiting for me and the warmer weather. Looks great with my new stuff on it! The service guys at the dealership are great too. They bend over backwards and are always so friendly and helpful.

Today it is raining. No ride today!

Glad you made it home safely. The first thing I did when I got up this morning was log on to see if there was an update from you. Enjoy you new ride and hopefully it wont be long before you and therest of us can take some nice long, warm rides

Back