free website stats program Who the hell is monitering this site | Page 16 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who the hell is monitering this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy lacks integrity. He posted his comment and had his mood as drunk. I am proud that the mods are keeping tabs in keeping the site clean for all users. My standard golf clap applies here.

Great job and GREAT site!

i got here, said a bad word, got slapped by big daddy glider, i went to my room for a couple days, licked my wounds, and came back.

this is a decent place for info, i didnt read the rules, (as much as i hate um), but they are your rules, so, i follow them, thats that, and thats that.

keep up the good work guys, i've been a mod on other sites and know from first hand experience that it can kinda, well, S word! alot. thanx fellas for havin me

i got here, said a bad word, got slapped by big daddy glider, i went to my room for a couple days, licked my wounds, and came back.

this is a decent place for info, i didnt read the rules, (as much as i hate um), but they are your rules, so, i follow them, thats that, and thats that.

keep up the good work guys, i've been a mod on other sites and know from first hand experience that it can kinda, well, S word! alot. thanx fellas for havin me
Welcome back!

This is a great site for info and to make connections; however, there were some double standards going on that I see have now been corrected. "Bitchy" (now removed) was a "mood" at the time of this post. Slang is slang.....period. Let's be consistent here.

I'm not picking a fight with anyone; however, the standards must be clear, consistent and enforced. Retired USAF E8 First Sergeant, I'll always believe this is the way it MUST be.

I think the moderators all do a FANTASTIC job and I have the utmost respect for them all. I recieved a warning for slang a month ago and I believe it was well deserved, it is always in the back of my mind and it keeps me honest.

Not defending the guy that posted this thread but I do think that enough is enough.

I also think we're beating a dead horse here....let's talk about scooters.

Right on Glider its about bikes and bikers helping bikers

This is a great site for info and to make connections; however, there were some double standards going on that I see have now been corrected. "Bitchy" (now removed) was a "mood" at the time of this post. Slang is slang.....period. Let's be consistent here.

Where else other than the mood that was removed is a double standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back