free website stats program Who the hell is monitering this site | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who the hell is monitering this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to the Moderators here. Wouldn't be nice to go back to the days of Father Knows Best, I love Lucy, Leave it to Beaver, and the like. Thanks Guys:)

I was in the Navy. Worked offshore, construction, plant maintenance and other jobs in my life. I guess I have said and heard it all in my life. And if a driver ticks me off they will still get a few expletive deletives slung at them. In other words I am not a saint nor a prude but you will not come into my house using that language. It is my house and I expect the respect due me in my home.

This is a house Glider built. If proper respect were shone in his house there would be no need for the Mods use so much of their time on this.

Censorship...no. You read the rules before signed up (didn't you).

There are many years of experience here and to have access to all this knowledge the only thing you have to do is show respect.

It is beyond my comprehension why anyone would opt out of this forum. I don't think there is anyone out there who enjoys freedom any more than the people who ride motorcycles. But with freedom comes responcibility, and that means we respect everyones freedom, defend that freedom, and live within the rules of a civilized socity. I consider the HDTimeline forum a civilized socity.

That said, I'm still looking for my EBM license.

It is beyond my comprehension why anyone would opt out of this forum. I don't think there is anyone out there who enjoys freedom any more than the people who ride motorcycles. But with freedom comes responcibility, and that means we respect everyones freedom, defend that freedom, and live within the rules of a civilized socity. I consider the HDTimeline forum a civilized socity.

That said, I'm still looking for my EBM license.
Well said HDDon!

I've been watching and reading this thread on and off since it started and feel every aspect has been covered. I've been on quite a few forums and they go from one extreme to the other in what is allowed. I may use a few words banned here inadvertently on other forums but don't need to. I find it refreshing to come here knowing this forum is a safe haven for easy reading. Honestly, in other forums, I feel sorry for some people that can't communicate without swearing or slang.

I wasn't going to get involved with this thread but after reading "Re: Hope this is NOT too dumb a question..." (there are NO dumb questions by the way), I decided to say thanks to all for being so helpful without the embarassing insults I have seen on other forums. It is not uncommon to ask a question on other forums and get a "USE THE SEARCH ENGINE!!!", or other totally useless answer or insult.

If you all didn't keep this forum the way you do, it would go downhill fast... again, thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back