free website stats program Who started it | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who started it

I would't say that ,you have Bush,we have Harper.:( There are no answers!

I would't say that ,you have Bush,we have Harper.:( There are no answers!

Well, I certainly have to agree with you there...maybe we'll have a president someday who rides a Harley...wouldn't that be interesting! :p

Did you see the time magazine cover with Obama done up as F.D.R. maybe they could have put him on a Hog. That would be interesting:D

I was lucky enough to come to this forum first! don't know too much about any of the other forums but what I've heard, am glad this was my first stop. I find it hard to believe guys like speed, glider, hobbit, newhd74fan and biglew as well as many others are willing to help out us newbies with our questions and problems on our bikes. My hat goes off to you guys for all the dillegent work you do and we appreciate you all!!!:newsmile106:

Did you see the time magazine cover with Obama done up as F.D.R. maybe they could have put him on a Hog. That would be interesting:D

Yeah, hopefully if he ever rides a Harley, he does it responsibly, unlike a certain "Terminator" we all know and love...

BTW I'm sure Gunnut thought the "lever action sawed-off shotgun" one handed loading was interesting...!

I came across this forum after doing a Google search on Sportsters. I visited a few sites and landed here. Glad I did. Its great knowing there is a community of fellow Harley-ites out there with answers to any questions I might have. And its fun to just kick ideas around. The best thing is -- it isn't crude, it isn't "in your face", and it has a very laid back feel to it.

I had been visiting Ride Ohio - Powered by vBulletin, but some of the members seem to have serious issues with Harleys and people who ride Harleys. Bah?! Didn't like the tone, so I don't visit too often. Definitely have not made the transition to MEMEBER over there!

HDTimeline is home. Thanks guys. Great job.

OK guys, here it is...:D

This forum is the product of much time spent and hard work by Speed.
I wandered in here a year and a half ago after doing the same kind of work elsewhere for some time but that forum turned to mush as well as the leadership there.
I left there and came here after cruising around the net for a while and when I saw this forum, I contacted Speed and asked if he would be interested in some tech assistance on the forum.

He accepted my assistance and I became the Community Liaison and together we started to build the self help forum as well as make some changes to make the forum more user friendly.

We have a great relationship here and truthfully I'm very happy that I have Speed's trust to do various things on the forum with no questions asked.
We have a select group of moderators on the forum that really are great to work with. Anytime there is a problem, they are there to offer suggestions and back up the decisions that are made.

Well, there you have it, the truth is out now and I may be needing a new mother board :D

If you recollect glider, I think we joined this forum virtually the same day, when it was tiny? You and your moderators have made it the most informative Harley forum on the net. Great to see it's appreciated. :yes

Back