free website stats program Who is Patch Delta? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who is Patch Delta?

If he is we might want to look at the rest of them: aalkaabi, Chopperdonk, Ranbal, Leopold Stotch and nchoman.:shock
I agree, I know this is the best HD forum on the net but why would someone join not have a profile, not make a intro and never make a post? I was just a little curious, must have way to much time on my hands I guess.:shock

I agree, I know this is the best HD forum on the net but why would someone join not have a profile, not make a intro and never make a post? I was just a little curious, must have way to much time on my hands I guess.:shock

I don't know about the time thing but it does seem that these members are signed on so regularly and never post. There may be more and it may be innocent but it sure seems strange.:hii

Just a thought you have to be a forum member to view the self help part of the forum and there is a lot of good info in there and perhaps some join just to get access to all the hints and tips

Brian

Just a thought you have to be a forum member to view the self help part of the forum and there is a lot of good info in there and perhaps some join just to get access to all the hints and tips

Brian
You could be right Brian just thought it strange not 1 post, intro or anything else.

I don't know about the time thing but it does seem that these members are signed on so regularly and never post. There may be more and it may be innocent but it sure seems strange.:hii

1st off he is my friend...... 2nd in the past when I was a Mod there was a couple of Members that did the same... For hours on end and ever day. I even questioned Glider/wrenchin/whatshisname/whatchmicallit/Mr.Data to further check the IP addresses for I found no problem. After researching there was no problem found with Member then one day I guess when they got to the end of the forum they no longer were on.... Very interesting and strange..............

1st off he is my friend...... 2nd in the past when I was a Mod there was a couple of Members that did the same... For hours on end and ever day. I even questioned Glider/wrenchin/whatshisname/whatchmicallit/Mr.Data to further check the IP addresses for I found no problem. After researching there was no problem found with Member then one day I guess when they got to the end of the forum they no longer were on.... Very interesting and strange..............

LOL, you are killing me this is Way funny, and I needed a laugh today:newsmile091:

Back