free website stats program Who is Patch Delta? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who is Patch Delta?

Bodeen called me a lurker, for not posting and just reading what every body else was saying. but when there is so many people out there posting , they already have said the thing i was thinking so why make my fingers sore . who ever they are , GO

Bodeen called me a lurker, for not posting and just reading what every body else was saying. but when there is so many people out there posting , they already have said the thing i was thinking so why make my fingers sore . who ever they are , GO

My opinion is that some are here to learn and they do that by following the post on threads that interest them. I don't think that is lurking, I'd call it observing.

Well I'd like to hear from you PA, even if you have "blisters on your fingers"
WAP.gif

dont worry PA some of us know how Bodeen gets..:D...oops inside voice

Well I'd like to hear from you PA, even if you have "blisters on your fingers"
WAP.gif

but more if you bring Stromboli and stuffed peppers..:newsmile036:

I have heard PA talk. Maybe it is best he is quiet on the forum. I would hate to see Bodeen having to put him on vacation! :lolrolling

Last edited:
I have heard PA talk. Maybe it is best he is quiet on the forum. I would hate to see Bodeen having to put him on vacation! :lolrolling

:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:
that was cold.....but quick and impressive
:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

:p Now there is some thing we have not seen for a while, That tells me the Forum is running pretty smooth and we are helping and having fun:p JMO

Prochoto aargiso cheese I still have my notes!
WAP.gif

maybe we should invite PA's wife....i forgot how to make them...glad you got the notes, i might need a copy... can you make next weekend or should we head north if you have the time?...oops that is another thread

Back