free website stats program Who is heading to Daytona with their Bagger? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who is heading to Daytona with their Bagger?

Leaving Saturday AM, the 5th, from Kennesaw, GA with 3 baggers and a Softail. Looks like we'll get to practice some riding in the rain but weather in Daytona looks fine.

Sorry we can't make either of the Saturday get togethers. :(

BUBBIE, I tend to ride solo most of the time. I think there is some law that would preclude me from having that many people on the bike (at least that is the story I'm going with). I think your right about renting them out, and with the internet they can always contact you or Glider if they get in a bind. Looking forward to meeting all the members. And for all you members who do not know it, "What happens at Bike Week, stays at Bike Week!!

BUBBIE, I tend to ride solo most of the time. I think there is some law that would preclude me from having that many people on the bike (at least that is the story I'm going with). I think your right about renting them out, and with the internet they can always contact you or Glider if they get in a bind. Looking forward to meeting all the members. And for all you members who do not know it, "What happens at Bike Week, stays at Bike Week!!

Not when I have a CAMERA:p

Back