free website stats program Who else in Illinois?? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who else in Illinois??

From Carpentersville, but don't tell anyone. Hey Roonster, my little sis lives in Crystal Lake. Used to swim there when we were kids. Spent a lot of time playing on the Fox river. Had a 125 Honda that I used to ride from C'ville to Crystal Lake to hang out with some cool chicks...can't remember their names...Now I'm stuck here in sunny So. Cal. It was really cold riding my RK to work this morning. Needed a jacket! Riding home was nice and warm. If I miss the snow, I can see it on the tops of the near by mountains or on the weather channel or WGN. Still remember listening to WLS and WCFL radio as a kid. Anyone remember DJ Dick Biondi?

From Carpentersville, but don't tell anyone. Hey Roonster, my little sis lives in Crystal Lake. Used to swim there when we were kids. Spent a lot of time playing on the Fox river. Had a 125 Honda that I used to ride from C'ville to Crystal Lake to hang out with some cool chicks...can't remember their names...Now I'm stuck here in sunny So. Cal. It was really cold riding my RK to work this morning. Needed a jacket! Riding home was nice and warm. If I miss the snow, I can see it on the tops of the near by mountains or on the weather channel or WGN. Still remember listening to WLS and WCFL radio as a kid. Anyone remember DJ Dick Biondi?

Dick Biondi!! You're blowing the dust off of some memories!! :newsmile100:

We used to skip school and take the train into the city. Talk about wierd. We would go to the radio station to watch the DJ. Dick Biondi certainly didn't look at all like his voice...hahahahahaha. Yep, that was a long time ago. We used to belong to the girl watcher's club.

Back