free website stats program Whitewall Tire cleaner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Whitewall Tire cleaner

I like Simple Green with a Magic Eraser. Not as tough on the other bike finishes as the bleach based one.

Don't forget to clean off the brake disks even if you just wipe them off because that's where most to all of the black stuff comes from.

You fellas on the other side of the pond seem to have a few products that all seem to do a reasonable/good job....My question is what do the UK riders use,at the minute i just use a little bike shampoo and green scourer pad,not bad but could be better,any ideas UK

We have one in the UK Danny, and a very good one too, it's called Auto Proud Tyre Cleaner Dressing. I use it on my 2007 FLHRC White Walls and it's 1st class for brining them up like new. Join the 2-words together and add .co.uk at the end and you'll find it no prob's.

You fellas on the other side of the pond seem to have a few products that all seem to do a reasonable/good job....My question is what do the UK riders use,at the minute i just use a little bike shampoo and green scourer pad,not bad but could be better,any ideas UK

I got a product off the internet called white wall wipes. they work good. you can order them from anywhere!

I havent done mine yet (brand new!) but we used Soft Scrub on our raised white lettering on my jeep. Worked wonders after being in the mud in the mountains and was really easy. We did them last with a stiff brush. Squirt a little on the brush scrub em down and rinse. Hope this helps.

Back