free website stats program Which tourer do you ride? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which tourer do you ride?

Which Touring Bike

• Road King

Votes: 60 25.6%
  • Road Glide

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Street Glide

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • Electra Glide Standard

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Ultra Glide

Votes: 72 30.8%
  • Ultra Glide Limited

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • CVO Road King

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • CVO Road Glide

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • CVO Ultra Glide

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • any that i may have missed :D

Votes: 17 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've owned the Ultra, Electra Glide and Road King My alltime favorite is the RKC Utra comes in at a close 2nd.

They are all great
BuffaloBILL

RKC for me with the Streetglide comin' in second. I really prefer the - one of each model they make - option though:)

My last bike was a Road King but my current one is a Street GLide. I like them both but I like the looks of the SG just a bit more, probably because I had the RK for 10 years.

I ride a Street Glide. I liked the idea of having a full fairing and tunes for the road, liked the sportier look of the lowered rearend, and don't care for the chrome bumpers and fender tip lights that come on the other touring bikes. I thought hard about a Road Glide, but didn't like the way the rental bike rode when I tried one out.

When I decided to trade in my 2002 Road King I went to the dealer thinking I'd get a Street Glide because I think they are the sharpest looking bikes of the touring line. I rode all the different touring models. When I rode the 2008 Road King, I felt like I was home so I stuck with the Road King and have been very happy with it :)

2010 "Geezer Glide" Limited FLHTK
Love every thing about it..103, heated grips, electrical plug, titanium faced gauges, Stage One, Chrome front end, bullet turn signals, airwing luggage rack..
:bigsmiley23:

Back