free website stats program Which Makes You More Visible? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which Makes You More Visible?

A misadjusted headlight will piss off a lot of drivers, but they will sure notice you (I discovered this accidentally, my bike was delivered misadjusted). I've always put in one of those units that convert your rear turn signals to running/brake lights. Really increases your rear profile dramatically. Skip the flashing-while-braking module, it really annoys people when your riding in a group.

A misadjusted headlight will piss off a lot of drivers, but they will sure notice you (I discovered this accidentally, my bike was delivered misadjusted). I've always put in one of those units that convert your rear turn signals to running/brake lights. Really increases your rear profile dramatically. Skip the flashing-while-braking module, it really annoys people when your riding in a group.

Does it annoy the people in your group or other drivers? Not that I care, I still think it's more of an attention getter than simply adding lights.

I just added the run/turn/brake conversions on mine. Makes a big difference in visibility to the rear of the bike. Hardes part to installing it was taking the seat off to get to the wiring harness.

Back