free website stats program Which dealer to visit | Harley Davidson Forums

Which dealer to visit

dogdad

Well there are two HD dealers here in New Orleans owned by the same person. The original GSM of the larger dealership was put at the smaller dealership. Then the owner brought in some new management from outside to run the larger dealership. Anyway,, I just got two e-m's ,,first the smaller dealership is having free boiled crawfish this saturday( crawfish have hard shells this time of the year, making them hard to peel). Then the next e-mail is from the new management from the larger dealership saying that there will be a free bike wash with the women in bikini's doing the washing,, while you sit back and watch as the Hooters girls serve free Hooters wings.....ummmm ,,which dealership do you think I and the other riders will be showing up at saturday?

Come on now. It's not that hard to figure out folks. Take yer pick but go to one for lunch then the other for dinner.:s

I would just watch them wash everybody elses bikes. I dont want them touching mine unless of course its with the backside on the seat.........

Bodeen

I would just watch them wash everybody elses bikes. I dont want them touching mine unless of course its with the backside on the seat.........

Bodeen

+1 on that. They wouldn't even understand how much damage a sponge dropped on the ground, or used on a wheel can do to a paint job.

Well there are two HD dealers here in New Orleans owned by the same person. The original GSM of the larger dealership was put at the smaller dealership. Then the owner brought in some new management from outside to run the larger dealership. Anyway,, I just got two e-m's ,,first the smaller dealership is having free boiled crawfish this saturday( crawfish have hard shells this time of the year, making them hard to peel). Then the next e-mail is from the new management from the larger dealership saying that there will be a free bike wash with the women in bikini's doing the washing,, while you sit back and watch as the Hooters girls serve free Hooters wings.....ummmm ,,which dealership do you think I and the other riders will be showing up at saturday?

This dealer probably thinks his bikini ideas are good for marketing. However some folk would look upon this scenario as exploiting womanhood in a negative manner. (Father of two daughters)

Back