free website stats program Where To Buy Salvage Title Bikes In Kansas City? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where To Buy Salvage Title Bikes In Kansas City?

Have you thought about police bikes? blue springs harley has a couple of police rd kings worth the money. I bought one from them in 07 and have been very happy with it. but you might try allaroundtrucks.com they are east of lees summit about 40 miles. let us know what you find.

Have you thought about police bikes? blue springs harley has a couple of police rd kings worth the money. I bought one from them in 07 and have been very happy with it. but you might try allaroundtrucks.com they are east of lees summit about 40 miles. let us know what you find.

I checked out the website for All Around Trucks. Do you know if all of those bikes are salvage titles? I should probably just call them. There looks like some good options on there though. Thanks for the tip. I will check with Blue Springs too on the police bikes.

I do know that some of the bikes there are repos and some are salvage . good luck keep me posted on what you find. by the way where in the kc area are you? I am south east of lees summit about 30 miles

Back