free website stats program Where do you like to ride? | Harley Davidson Forums

Where do you like to ride?

harleyhog

There are a few good areas around where I live that I like to take the wife out and go ride for a while but there is no really nice trips that are already laid out in this area to travel and see things on a bike. Where do you ride?

Where I am from there are a few good bike tours that you can get maps for and go and see all kind of great scenery. Most of the rides are pretty long though and take more than a day to do, so we have made some great weekend trips around.

Anyone here ever do the trail of tears each year in Sept.? It is really neat to see it, me and the kids camp out on the hughway waiting for them to ride thru. One yr me and the DH went to the parties afterwards, got a bit too wild for me though.

In lower East TN there are a few great places to ride, some of the bars even give free drinks sometimes to riders.Last I heard they where getting too far and few between, guess it was a market ploy of some kind to get us there.

In lower East TN there are a few great places to ride, some of the bars even give free drinks sometimes to riders.Last I heard they where getting too far and few between, guess it was a market ploy of some kind to get us there.
All of East Tennessee is nice. The mountains are gorgeous and great riding. I make teh trip once a year from Jacksonville, FL to Little Sturgis in KY. It's a blast!

I live in Iowa, so this past weekend we went for a ride along the Great River Road which follows the Mississippi River. We rode that for about four hours. It is beautiful right now with the leaves at their peak colors. Sitting here right now makes me want to go again. Maybe this weekend? I might have to do a little convincing but I will try.

I don't have any real road trips laid out either. I do like to go out into the country and go for a ride whenever I can. There's just something about being out there that makes me feel really free and I truly enjoy that.

There aren't any road trips laid out here either. In fact, I never knew that such trips actually existed. Maybe I'll have to go down to Triple A later today and see if they have any suggestions for me. I'd like to take one more trip here this fall before the snow starts.

When I can't stray far I like to ride up to the beaches, the best time is during the winter because I know I'll have complete solitude. For me it’s not where I ride but just that I ride.

Back