Where Are You From?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by glider., Oct 1, 2008.

1. HermitKing

HermitKing Member

I am from the Badlands of South Dakota. Nice ride thru here...don't miss us when u come to Sturgis.

2. shrtbsrider

shrtbsrider Member

Marion, IL, known for Chicago, having two govenors in prison and as for the roads our motto is "11 curves in 318 miles" :p

3. gbashby

gbashby Member

Central AR. (Searcy). Curvy roads and blonde chicks on the back of the HD. HOG fans understand!

4. fredm1130

fredm1130 Member

I be from erie pa mistake on the lake LOL

5. DakotaRob

DakotaRob Active Member

I'm from the southeast corner of South Dakota. 6 miles from my front door is Nebraska, and 8 miles from my back door is Iowa. I refer to it as the state of "confusion" since I'm typically in all three states on a daily basis. :p

The locals refer to it as Siouxland.

6. forace2009

forace2009 New Member

Wadesboro, N. C. About 50 miles east of Charlotte

7. guinneach

guinneach Member

Originally Yanceyville NC, just south of the border near Danville VA. Spent about 25 years in Charleston SC up until 2009.

8. thetide34

thetide34 Member

L.A. That is lower alabama. 17 miles from the Florida line

9. Harttoo

Harttoo Well-Known Member

Hartland,Wisconsin.30 miles west of Harley Davidson birthplace.:D

10. fireguyq

fireguyq Member

Eastern Oregon, Baker City. Sometimes (Sept to May) the temp drops below freezing at night. Snow season is usually November to March. Good roads for easy cruising, nice day rides. Several of the motels have maps showing good places to ride. Good place to live if you like hunting, fishing, skiing, hiking and mostly friendly folks.

Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally | Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally and bike show in Historic Baker City Oregon

BMW Riders of Oregon