free website stats program Where Are You From? | Page 30 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where Are You From?

I'm from okeechobee fla. a source of fried froglegs,gatortail,turtle,fish and anything else we can get to hold still. lots of good history riding and country folks. you have to look hard to find a stranger.If in the area and need a little local guidance call i'm always looking for a reason to ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Pocatello Idaho, the town was name after a gay indian chief name Pokafello, no really, and the state is known for famous potato's, no really, O my god, I tried everything at the DMV, "Please" don't put famous potato's on my license plate, you can't even get a wild life plate for your bike here. In my defense I was born and raised in Detroit back when it was known for cars.

Im from a little of everywhere. Cleveland OH, Phoenix AZ, a little town of about 200 people in MT just 90 miles outside of Idaho Falls ID. Now nothing more than wedged between a few pieces of corn and more corn.

Lived within about ten miles of Oklahoma City for all my 51+ years. With it being 30 and snowy right now Florida looks pretty good though.

Back