free website stats program Where Are You From? | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where Are You From?

I am from Portugal, Palmela town, home of the best Portuguese wine.
Made some view in net for Palmela.
I do like that Portugese wine. Hubby spent some time in Portugal playing hot air balloons & he would send the wine back to the states. :s

Pickerington, Ohio -- 18 miles due east of Columbus, Ohio. Pickerington is still trying to find its own. The old downtown has been revitalized, but the north end is undergoing alot of strip mall building. Lots of chain restaurants and retail stores.

Born in Greensboro. Had to lose the y'all for "you guys" when we moved to CT. Had to pick up the y'all again in Memphis, TN -- then became totally confused when asked how I liked "Cincinnata". Been in Ohio since the 70s. Love visiting relatives in NC though. They have the mountains on one end and the ocean on the other.

Gotta love that!

Born - Hahira, Ga (where the Shriners were from in Ray Stevens song about a Shriners Convention. "HOW DID YOU GET THAT BIG HARLEY UP ON THE DIVING BOARD")
Grew up in central Florida - Ft. Meade - world famous for nothing.
Lived in places like Philippines, Taiwan, England, Sicily. Been in a lot of other countries. Sure would like to see Australia.
Maine for 20 years and then back to Florida for a few.
Been in the Kansas City, Mo area for a couple years.
Kinda hard to call anywhere home. Sometimes I feel like a gypsy.

:cheers Born in the UP of Michigan, Move to Racine Wi. Married a soldier, mover to Kansas, went to Germany, went to Korea, Moved to Missouri and have been here ever since. Love the Packers, Miller Lite, and Harley's :24:

The Northwest outside of Seattle.Boeing and BILLY GATES, water and great riding all 2 weeks of summer. We know it's summer when it only rains in the morning...........

Back