free website stats program What's wrong with me? ('07 Dyna) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's wrong with me? ('07 Dyna)

Well, they came back with an air bubble in the fuel line. The story is, it showed the symptoms I described by stalling early, and after they checked fuel pressure it didn't repeat itself. Supposedly this has been found on another Super Glide so they're sticking to it.

I'm not sure how much total time was involved or what they checked. Hopefully I can get more info when I pick the bike up.

Thanks all!

"air bubble in the fuel line"

Now that's original and the 48 LBS of fuel pressure wouldn't push it through?

Very inventive.:D

One question here....just how did they locate an air bubble in the line? :D

Last edited:
Well, they came back with an air bubble in the fuel line. The story is, it showed the symptoms I described by stalling early, and after they checked fuel pressure it didn't repeat itself. Supposedly this has been found on another Super Glide so they're sticking to it.

I'm not sure how much total time was involved or what they checked. Hopefully I can get more info when I pick the bike up.

Thanks all!

Air bubble huh!!! Hey Dynarider -- next time just pick it up,put it on your shoulder and BURP IT ! ha-ha-ha :bigsmiley22:

"air bubble in the fuel line"

Now that's original and the 48 LBS of fuel pressure wouldn't push it through?

Very inventive.:D

One question here....just how did they locate an air bubble in the line? :D

UNBELIEVEABLE huh? :58: It's funny my service manual says nothing about burping the fuel line when disconnecting/reconnecting it. It does say how to relieve pressure and drain the line to prevent spillage.

Air bubble huh!!! Hey Dynarider -- next time just pick it up,put it on your shoulder and BURP IT ! ha-ha-ha :bigsmiley22:

I think the bib is going to be a big one! :s

Air Bubble My Eye! I must look pretty dumb. :yes

Supposedly they have been consulting with the Mo Co about it.

I'll make sure and say, "see you again soon" when I pick it up. :D

idle motor?.throttle position sensor?,base idle screw setting for throttle body too low? manifold air leak? just somethoughts

I picked it up Wednesday and it feels a little lean, surg-ish, but I can take it a few days to see how it idles. I rode yesterday and it was fine with a good idle.

Hey Dynarider........Keep us posted if your symptoms re-appear. I've got a 2007 Dyna and so far no problems......but then again I've only got 1250 miles on her.

I have the same problem with my 007 Dyna. Sometimes it runs great and some times it runs bad. I think it"s a fuel pump problem so i put a fuel pressure gauge on it. When it"s running good the fuel pressure is running at57 58 psi and when it is running bad it is around 50 psi still working on it

Back