free website stats program What's with the face masks? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's with the face masks?

When you are on the bike with the pipes talking or at a stop and someone in a cage pulls beside you. You slowly turn your head and they see the mask and black shades along with the everpresent dark , sleeveless t-shirt with devils or flames or whatever on it and you just maintain the stare, you can see the shaking start. Ooooh, bad biker. LOL

Last edited:
Old age and nerdiness has a good grip on me. So, I wear a 3/4 helmet with a real geeky flip up shield and a tinted half shield over that. This accomplishes pretty good protection by keeping wind, dust, cold etc off my face. The tinted is a flip up too (the helmet is a Nolan) and I can flip it up for night use and the clear shield does it's thing. I also like a 3/4 helmet because the coverage over my ears helps preserve what little hearing I have left. The real beauty of the shield and masks too for that matter is that it helps beautify America by covering up a lot of ugly dudes mugs, mine included. :D

Back