free website stats program what's the coldest weather you ride in | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

what's the coldest weather you ride in

Under 35 I don't do it.Too much for me.I don't have heated anything.Insulated coveralls work well.They are costly,but I got them in spring for a fraction of the cost on sale.One thing I never want to hit is a patch of ice.Been thinking about mittens to replace gloves.Mainly because to warm my fingers at traffic lights,I'll pull my fingers into the base of the gloves to warm them,I figure mittens are like that all the time.

going to be 55 , can't believe it , were did go , I still feel 30 thank GOD never been sick , still tearing it up 8 hour work day's in a young man game. like I said I give all thank's to GOD.

Under 35 I don't do it.Too much for me.I don't have heated anything.Insulated coveralls work well.They are costly,but I got them in spring for a fraction of the cost on sale.One thing I never want to hit is a patch of ice.Been thinking about mittens to replace gloves.Mainly because to warm my fingers at traffic lights,I'll pull my fingers into the base of the gloves to warm them,I figure mittens are like that all the time.
you can get rechargeable heated glove's 4 hour time on battery for $89 on sale and a vest for $109 with 6 hour heat time, the battery's can be recharged up to 1500 time, at heated winter gear .com they only sell one glove and vest so you don't have to go crazy looking for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The coldest I've ridden is 23F (-5C) because the afternoon was going to be above freezing. Heated gloves & heated jacket liner, and thermal drawers under my jeans. Leather jacket and chaps with my rain suit over top to break the wind. Bandana to cover my face and my shorty with the neck piece attached. Did good for the 30 mile ride to work. Once there's any frost or snow, I'm done. Three bridges to cross on the way to work and frost hits them good.

It was sunny and 32F January 1. Got out for about half hour. Hot beverage when I got home and still can't wipe the smile off my face. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 11
Back