free website stats program Whats new???? | Harley Davidson Forums

Whats new????

Sooo what did everyone get for the bike to start out the new year????

Putting a Chrome tripple tree and and few other doodads on the wifes 02 FXDL

Got the oil cooler, cruise control, billeted brake and shifter levers, oil pressure and temp gauges plus some chrome. Will be crushed if ever told my taste sucks. Love the bar and shield verses skulls and flames.

Just got done changing out all my pegs and forward controls, not much but just getting started

Nice hmmmm never heard of some one say they are done adding ha ha..

i have strategicly placed the Skulls on my bike. im trying to find the perfect balance of chrome and blacked out stuff. My 1200 XLR was all blacked out right before the 1200 N came out. i think they stole my idea, ha ha...

Got the oil cooler, cruise control, billeted brake and shifter levers, oil pressure and temp gauges plus some chrome. Will be crushed if ever told my taste sucks. Love the bar and shield verses skulls and flames.
Bar & sheilds for me. got V&H Longshots but have not put them on yet>

6,000 is a good number i am not sure of hearing of much less than that usually. One of the parts guys at our local dealer always says Harley is just a down payment for chrome ha ha.

Gotta new chrome starter...and a Signal Sorcerer...we got a couple a lights out here in the sticks that my Road King just won't trip..thought i would try this thingee....before i get a ticket for goin through em....

Back