free website stats program What you looking at ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What you looking at ?

Well...I work inside a building which is inside another building & don't have any windows so the view is pretty dull. If you can imagine gliders mod room (1st photo) x100 - that's our Network Control Center (NCC). Can't take any pics b/c cameras aren't allowed, but it's pretty much rows upon rows of network equipment all humming along (most of the time).

Ha, ha. Too bad. it would have been interesting to see the moderators "control center". :) I'm imagining you guys operate from your own homes, right?

Nooo.....we all rotate shifts in a nuclear hardened, atmospherically isolated, underground biosphere! We and the cockroaches will be the last survivors on Earth!

The moderators room...

1eight.jpg

The new design in the works...:lolrolling

62.jpg
MAT 60
Well Id hate to have you all at my hospital bedside anywhere near the plug...:p

Command center...
Design Engineering prototype and Gage & Fixture shop

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 34
"Say Yes To Michigan"

One Dyno is going to India, the other to China

As you can see, the parking is great.

Attachments

• Sign.JPG
    Sign.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 37
  • Parking.JPG
    Parking.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Desk.JPG
    Desk.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DynoD.JPG
    DynoD.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DynoE.JPG
    DynoE.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 34
Nooo.....we all rotate shifts in a nuclear hardened, atmospherically isolated, underground biosphere! We and the cockroaches will be the last survivors on Earth!

I busted up laughing when I read that Doc! I'm still grinning!
I kind of pictured it as a cross between Captain Kirk's flight deck and the The Great and Powerful Oz working his magic behind the curtain! :p

Is there a servant that goes along with the prototype to bring refreshments?

On a serious note I do like that computer chair in the first pic is it pretty comfortable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, seeing that I'm temporarily retired, here's my 'control room'. (i.e., home office)

Images over 800 X 600 will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Glider, looks like NASA maybe missing some hardware... Just A quick question, what OS are you running in your server???

Back