free website stats program What was your first add-on? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What was your first add-on?

mydeluxe; as you can see - definitely loads of good advice & ideas for bike upgrades & accessories. You'll need a pretty fat bank account to keep up, but there's always something out on the market you'll want for your ride. Crash bars for your Softail are a great start b/c not only are they functional (protect engine if bike falls) - you can add comfort w/pegs to stretch legs on long rides. I still have the stock bars on my 09 FLHX, but seriously looking at a set of Linbars b/c I like the style. Here's their site: Lindby Custom Inc. | Linbar | Twinbar | Multibar | Engine Guard | Highway Peg | Highway Bar | Crash Bar | Crash Bars | Crash Guards | Crash Guard | Flip Down Peg | Harley Davidson | Indian | Suzuki | Victory | Yamaha | Honda | Kawasaki

Good luck w/the decision(s).

Sissy bar bag rails and bags
sisssy bar and then ill happily take some of the older children around here for a wee run on the bike (encouraging the next generation)
and bags so that i can use the bike for shopping and always have waterproofs with me
after having a BMW touring bike i got used to having luggage space on the bike

Brian

I like the crash bar idea. My bike already had highway pegs on it. My first things were small, chrome bling covers etc.

Before taking out of the dealer, crash bar (moustache) and good, wide, passenger platforms. Then, a bunch of chrome, new seat, ...
WAP.gif

Back