free website stats program what to use to clean wrinkle coat! night train | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

what to use to clean wrinkle coat! night train

I've been hearing about Pledge (I'm gonna try it) and was wandering if you just spray on a microfiber then wipe the bike or what? :) :cheers

I've been hearing about Pledge (I'm gonna try it) and was wandering if you just spray on a microfiber then wipe the bike or what? :) :cheers

I spray Pledge directly onto the tank and fenders. Overspray can affect other parts so be careful. For chrome handlebars, mirrors and other parts I spray the Pledge onto a clean cotton rag and then rub gain with a dry clean t-shirt rag. I don't use Pledge on my wrinkle black. For that I use FW1.

I also spray directly on to the part but sometimes it's easier to spray the rag in places where you don't want the over spray to eliminate the need to wipe that area down too. The key is not to apply too much because you then have to keep wiping and turning the rag to remove the excess. It doesn't take much to do a great job.

Back