free website stats program What to use for maintaining bikes finish | Harley Davidson Forums

What to use for maintaining bikes finish

cromwell

Ok my warranty question got me thinking. What products are best for maintaining the bikes finish.

I use Turtlewax products. Is there something better?

Let me know what you all use.

Ok my warranty question got me thinking. What products are best for maintaining the bikes finish.

I use Turtlewax products. Is there something better?

Let me know what you all use.

check out the self-help / info section here on the forum and other threads on this. I believe PLEDGE and WD-40 might be mentioned once or twice!!!

PLEDGE...a guy named Glider said it was good stuff. Now the wife want's to get that Glider because she can never find her can of Pledge. Love the orange smell too!

Isnt that supposed to be a LEMON smell:bigsmiley31:?????.....Only asking.Anyhow,I use AUTOGLYM,no complaints.

Over this side of the pond, Pledge is a spray on furniture polish as I recall. Sometimes different products have the same name in US and Europe. Are we talking about the same thing here?

Over this side of the pond, Pledge is a spray on furniture polish as I recall. Sometimes different products have the same name in US and Europe. Are we talking about the same thing here?

Sounds about the same.

pledge.jpg

Back