free website stats program What`s this country coming to? Was Moved to?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What`s this country coming to? Was Moved to??

Looked at my calendars and it surprised me that my Harley calendar didn't have it. I think thats disappointing.

!

I looked at my past 2009 Harley calendar and it does/did have it. They must have changed the vendor who made the calendar for this year. (?)

I looked at my past 2009 Harley calendar and it does/did have it. They must have changed the vendor who made the calendar for this year. (?)

Seeing this I just looked at my 2009 Harley calendar. It IS included in this one.

What....these guys can't figure out how to put two days of observation on one day?

Obviously they can because there are plenty of other days that have have multiple holidays/days of remembrance/observation.

It may not be what it is, but the political correctness that is becoming this country drives me nuts. But thats only because I'm not a very politically correct person. :s

My 2010 calendar says its published by "Motorworks" out of Minneapolis.
2009 calendar is "Dateworks".

If this bothers you , you do not want to hear whats being taught in the school system and collages around the country.

As a disabled veteran; it not only bothers me but both embarrasses and disappoints me as well. As a Nation we have become so politically correct that we are forgetting the very principles that our Republic was founded on.

"Check your Calendars people, I’ve checked dozen or more different and only found 1 that had it. There not putting Pearl Harbor Day Dec. 7. On them. I’d like to know why, one of the most important days in our history and there dropping it from the calendars. But there are a lot of calendars that now have all the Moslem holidays on them. The one that really blow my mind was the H-D calendar “Harley Davidson Salutes The Military” NOTHING FOR DEC.7"

Have you tried contacting HD about this oversight?? Could be just an administrative screw-up.

:USAI'm with ya Bait 100%. My officially licensed HD calendar has Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day on it and it came from Walmart, I was shocked, it must have been the only ones they could get.:USA

As a disabled veteran; it not only bothers me but both embarrasses and disappoints me as well. As a Nation we have become so politically correct that we are forgetting the very principles that our Republic was founded on.

No words could be more true Bait!

Back