free website stats program What Motorcycle Magazines Do You Read? | Harley Davidson Forums

What Motorcycle Magazines Do You Read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Gauge

Just curious what motorcycle magazines do y'all read or subscribe to?

I get Baggers Magazine - Custom Choppers & Motorcycles, Harley Davidson Parts, Events & News because that is what I ride, and I do really enjoy reading most of the articles (although I do skim through many). They usually have a pretty decent step-by-step procedure on an install in each issue, which is really great! Toph (editor) is a pretty decent writer. I even like looking at the ads.

I also get RIDE TEXAS® Texas Travel | Your back road adventure starts here., but am on the fence about renewing that subscription, it's a decent enough magazine and has some great ride maps, but just doesn't seem to hold my interest, there are only 4 editions a year, and it's pretty pricey for what you get.

I also get my copy of HOG each quarter as part of my membership, and even though it's mostly a disguised slant for the MoCo, I still enjoy it's content.

So, what do you get, and why?

Just cancelled Hot Bike Bagers mag - was getting to $pendy (new bike toys in every edition)...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back