free website stats program What kind of Pipes are these?! | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of Pipes are these?!

Cory

They came on my dad's 883 custom, with I'm also guessing a fuel man, and a stage 1 air cleaner (looks the same, without the snout on the cover). he took my stock ones as these are too loud for him. now he's having problems with the gas light popping on under acceleration and his mileage went way down..

but enough about him- he's going to get that stuff fixed tomorrow at the dealer to reprog it.

I can't figure it out for the life of me... here's a few pics, and I'm waiting for the video to finish uploading..

oh yeah, and the pipes are de-baffled.

any takers?

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

I haven't noticed any performance suffering on my otherwise stock performing sporty.. although exhaust is a little richer than usual at times. (don't worry a TFI is in the works) But it is just baffling me (no pun intended) as to what kind of pipes these are...

Sounds good...and looks good! New bike does not have as much "engine noise" in the background as my '04 does...!

thank ya. i washed and dried it shortly after i took the shots/video. pledged it and that stuff is great. now i just gotta polish the aluminum.

went to the Harley Shop where it was purchased. Service was able to find that it had history there... The harley had a full stage one upgrade done to it. And the pipes are Rush Slip-ons. Thanks for everyone's input!

Back