free website stats program What Keeps You Here at The Best On THe Web | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Keeps You Here at The Best On THe Web

I have said it before and will say it again. this forum to me is like the local diner. Public, civil, great rules and most of all great people with a tremendous amount of knowledge who is willing to share and help other learn from their experiences or mistakes. As to the diner anology if riding and stopped at one you could easily have a cup of coffee with any of the members and talk Harley till the sun goes down.......

Curious what keeps you all here at what I think is the best the web has to offer. Where else can you find a very well put together self help section, pictures and great brother and sister hood:s

Good folks just like you -- with knowledge of Harleys and the willingness to share that knowledge with others. EDIT -- Oh yeah, and the fact that I don't have to put up with a bunch of cussin' and otherwise, vulgar language!! This is the best MC site on the web. <-- that's PERIOD!

Bill

Last edited:
Free chicken? I thought it was Pork chops, you ever hear of Google Earth i got my eye on you Boss. How come this always back fires on me, I think you need a Whipping Boy:taunt

Why would we need a whipping boy? Your not leaving are you Jack?:bigsmiley23:

Yep and I want a Pork chop and some of that free Chicken I keep hearing about or I am going to sic a Redhead on you:taunt

I know what you look like and even your address too...:lolrolling

profilepic23353_3.gif

It's simple. The forum has great people with knowledge they're willing to share, great rules that keep everything civil and great Mods that keep a vigilant eye on things.

I stay here because I never leave with my feelings hurt. When I make a bad call, or fail to read the details in a post and overlook the obvious, I don't get called out negatively. I post a lot here, but believe it or not, I've learned to HOLD back, everyone is NOT waiting for my opinion. :s

My wife said she knew I was Mr. Right when she met me. Only later did she learn my first name was Always! :taunt

Back